When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Starlet...Worth Purchasing?...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Holiday rose and summer cloud white was one of the main color combos for years. A lot of the white paints they used aged terribly!

I know its been roughly 12 days since your last find / purchase. But $100 ...might need to walk away. See if seller reconsiders in a week or two

I know its been roughly 12 days since your last find / purchase. But $100 ...might need to walk away. See if seller reconsiders in a week or two

I'm going to hold off for now. I countered with $80, and he said he couldn't go that low.

But...I'm looking at something else right now. If that goes through in the next couple of days, I'll Post it.:tonguewink: Geez, what an addiction!!!!!!

I found a rose colored paint when i repainted a Fiesta for an ex of mine, very close. I had pics. up in the old Schwinn site.

I have the opportunity to purchase this all original Starlet WITH a working horn, the owner told me. I haven't seen it in person, and I was told about scratchesin the paint and the chrome flaking off the headlight. He'll go no lower than $100, but I know in the future I'd probably flip it at some point and don't want to lose money on it.View attachment 945360

So...should I or shouldn't I? I don't really want it, but its been over a week since I bought a bike, lol!

Look around , spend 100 dollars and see how many parts on that bike you can buy and put one together for that price ?

I think that bike is definitely worth 100 dollars. That’s a great color and you don’t see it very often. I know girls bikes are not popular but I’d buy that in a heartbeat. Great color and it’s all there.

I think that bike is definitely worth 100 dollars. That’s a great color and you don’t see it very often. I know girls bikes are not popular but I’d buy that in a heartbeat. Great color and it’s all there.

I held off on buying that bike and bought a mint 1977 Motobecane Mirage 100% original for only $50

Back