When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1960 Vespa vba150 completely restored

-
Price
6500obo
Zipcode
Ah, youth. I paid 200 dollars quick cash in Malibu for my 1963 Vespa 125 and rode it from the beaches to campus, to downtown and beyond for many happy miles back in the day. It needed a few dollars of gas and oil once a week or so, and always put a smile on my face when the sun was shining. Looks like a really nice restoration job on the 150 here. What a classic. I loved that mine gave you a choice - you could go fast and the headlight would be bright enough to see what you were about to crash into, or you could go slow and not see what you were about to crash into.

Ah, youth. I paid 200 dollars quick cash in Malibu for my 1963 Vespa 125 and rode it from the beaches to campus, to downtown and beyond for many happy miles back in the day. It needed a few dollars of gas and oil once a week or so, and always put a smile on my face when the sun was shining. Looks like a really nice restoration job on the 150 here. What a classic. I loved that mine gave you a choice - you could go fast and the headlight would be bright enough to see what you were about to crash into, or you could go slow and not see what you were about to crash into.
This Vespa has all the latest and greatest electric upgrades-electronic ignition and is 12volts-new wire loom-very bright lights-more reliable overall. I actually took a short ride at night just to see-impressive-I was surprised!

Back