When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960s-1970s Schwinn Deluxe Twinn?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

milkman42

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello, I've acquired this bike at a yard sale and I'm not too sure what year it is. I'm also curious about the condition? it seems to be in excellent condition.? The people who sold it to me also had an original matching Schwinn lock to go with it. It has the original instructions and code to go with it!

tandem 1.jpg

tandem 2.jpg

tandem 3.jpg

tandem 4.jpg

tandem 5.jpg

tandem 6.jpg

tandem 7.jpg

-----

serial indicates manufacture in July of 1973

actual date could be a bit later due to the head tubes being made up in advance

surprised we do not see a Stik shift mounted on the headset rather than a lever on the lateral

the experts are sure to know! 😉

-----

Looks like a very clean and unmolested original Tandem. The serial number was stamped in July of 1973. Tires even appear to be fairly fresh. Only oops I see is that one bent rear fender brace.

Hello, I've acquired this bike at a yard sale and I'm not too sure what year it is. I'm also curious about the condition? it seems to be in excellent condition.? The people who sold it to me also had an original matching Schwinn lock to go with it. It has the original instructions and code to go with it!

View attachment 1433462

View attachment 1433463

View attachment 1433464

View attachment 1433465

View attachment 1433466

View attachment 1433467
Awesome score, 1973 Schwinn Twinn DeLuxe cool lemon yellow. That does look to be in great condition the color match lock is real nice extra. All the lemon yellow stuff is hard to find in good condition it takes a beating.

Looks like a very clean and unmolested original Tandem. The serial number was stamped in July of 1973. Tires even appear to be fairly fresh. Only oops I see is that one bent rear fender brace.
Not sure if you know. but I picked this thing up for $75 bucks. you wouldn't happen to know the value?

Awesome score, 1973 Schwinn Twinn DeLuxe cool lemon yellow. That does look to be in great condition the color match lock is real nice extra. All the lemon yellow stuff is hard to find in good condition it takes a beating.
same question as the other guy.. I got it for $75. you don't happen to know the value?

Current value.....$75.00
Future value? Let us know the price you get when you sell it.
haha :p, If I sell it. I just acquired A Whizzer that I would like to get to a somewhat "restored" state. I'd rather move some collection the go out of pocket.

Back