When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's Mattel Stallion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M

musclemaniac

Just picked this one up today. 1960's Mattel Stallion. All chrome bike including frame, neck and forks. Looks like they will all clean up pretty well. Might need a new rear wheel, though. Missing a few spokes in rear that look like they have pulled through. Not sure how to fix that. Seat is in good shape, no tears and embossed with Mattel logo. Looks all original except the pedals. The tires are original, I think. They hold air, but otherwise are shot. 20 x 1.75 up front and 20 x 2.125 in the rear. Not sure what kind of fenders these had. If anyone knows anything about these bikes, please let me know. New to the bike hobby, open to suggestions on what to do with this one.

Attachments

• Stallion.JPG
    Stallion.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 291
  • Stallion.02.JPG
    Stallion.02.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Stallion.04.JPG
    Stallion.04.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Stallion.08.JPG
    Stallion.08.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Stallion.06.JPG
    Stallion.06.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
here's all I could come up with.Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a bigger pic of the ad.Kenny.

Attachments

• JCPenny1966_Page0186 (Custom).jpg
    JCPenny1966_Page0186 (Custom).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 197
Mattel Stallion

My older brother got one of these bikes for Christmas around 1970 or so - just located it in my parents garage attic. Need to see what parts are on it.

Bryan in NC

Let me know

Yeah... let me know what you have when you get a chance. I'd sure like to have a kickstand for it. :rolleyes:

Back