When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's Murray Spaceliner Supreme-Mens!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
JD56 once said that the Spaceliner in great condition/top condition shouldn't sell for more than $350. or so.

Is Otasco a sporting goods store or something? I believe I have heard of it. A curious addition to a bike collection, for sure.

JD56 once said that the Spaceliner in great condition/top condition shouldn't sell for more than $350. or so.

That's what I've said before but, I have seen worse go for more. The market is all about how bad you need it I guess.

You figure about $50 in shipping if not all the way across the country, which puts this at about $200 give or take. At that price it really isn't that bad.

These Murrays are popular for sure. I have paid a lot more and a lot less for these. The one that was over the top in price was my first chromed framed "Spaceliner" styled bike and of course, I had to have it. These middleweights do go up in value from what I've seen. And people are willing to pay mad money for them. Shame it doesn't have the taillight assy.

As per the link above these Oklahoma based retailers were in business from 1918-1988

Otasco (Oklahoma Tire and Supply Company) was a retail chain specializing in auto parts and appliances based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back