When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960s Roadmaster Skylark pricing info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chiller662

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking into possibly letting my 1960s Amf Roadmaster Skylark go and I'm looking to see what you guys think I should see about asking. I have seen sold prices from the few that have ever come up but they are absurd. I have had the bike for alittle while now and I just put new tires on it but I started getting into older bikes. The headlight housing was painted by the previous owner and I have yet to find a place to chrome it that I would trust to not break or loose.

IMG_20220619_172819293.jpg

Like you say, these don't come up often enough to have much of a track record, so it's hard to know what to ask. That one looks pretty clean and is complete with some hard to find parts, but it really comes down to what someone is willing to pay. I would start on the high end, maybe $350.00? You can always come down.

Like you say, these don't come up often enough to have much of a track record, so it's hard to know what to ask. That one looks pretty clean and is complete with some hard to find parts, but it really comes down to what someone is willing to pay. I would start on the high end, maybe $350.00? You can always come down.
That's close to what I've been seeing $350-$450 I'm going to pull the tires off and have the wheels retrued when I get it all back together I will put it up for sale. Thankyou for the advice

Back