When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's Schwinn American De Luxe...got this today also

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Another Facebook find. All original except for the missing front rack.

After the bike had been listed for a week at $500, I let the seller know he was quite a bit out of line with it. He thanked me, and told me it was in a house he had just purchased (15 minutes from me). He offered me the bike at $250, and I told him it was still to high,and was missing the front rack and thanked him once again for the offer. He reduced the price to $250 on Facebook with apparently no takers still.
So, he contacted me...we made a deal at $140...and he even delivered it to me!😁

Enjoy the photos. Bike needs a lot of love , like the Shogun 400 I bought today (see my other Post). 😎

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2252.jpeg

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

A4 serial? I can't read it. The Road Liter light is worth some bucks. I'll give you $25 for it if you don't feel like cleaning it up. 🙃 That one should clean up like Cinderella.

Looks pretty much complete. A nice OA bath and you'll have a nice one.

I have a chrome rear rack that came on, I believe, a later model. So I'll add it to the bike once work starts. I might even have one for the front stashed away. Also missing the rear reflector.

Last edited:
really nice score. that would be a fun one to clean up because we can all see it's going to be excellent once done. The Delta ball light is close to the $140 you paid for the bike (assuming it cleans up well and you get a lens for it).

congrats!

Back