When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's Schwinn Continental in Coppertone...Pricing??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@GTs58 There's one locally for sale, appearing original except for the missing Lycett saddle and handlebar tape. I'm tempted, just because of the one year production run. 🤪

@GTs58 There's one locally for sale, appearing original except for the missing Lycett saddle and handlebar tape. I'm tempted, just because of the one year production run. 🤪
And you're going to resist the temptation, right? Resist! Resist! - But then it might not hurt to go look at it, and then it might not hurt to make an offer, and then maybe you can find space for one more, and so it goes.

@Oilit Lol... I have such a hard time turning down some bikes...especially if they're of a low or limited run. 🤨

I just sold two bikes to make room, and wound up buying a 1987 Panasonic DX 2000 from the original owner (I posted this last week).
It's like I said. My collection is like the ocean tide. Two or three go out, and two or three new ones find they're way in. Crazy!!!! 🤪

Last edited:
Back