When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's Schwinn Continental in Coppertone...Pricing??

-
Getting there...

194323102_591588155141455_1454439994234652007_n.jpg

@Eric Amlie Thanks Eric.

I love working on the bikes as much, and probably more even, than riding them.

It's like bringing something back to life! It's a nice feeling of accomplishment and pride when you stand back and see what the hours of work have done. I'm sure everyone on this site feels the same way after all the time and energy that's put into a bike that they can look at and get a big smile.

That's why the Before and After photos are so important. Sometimes you don't realize the Train Wreck you brought home ever looked that bad! 🤪

Question for you guys...

How rare is the 15 speed Super Continental? I heard it was only made for one year. Is it worth anything more than a regular Continental? 🧐

I've never seen any sales results on the Super Conti. And I've seen maybe two of those, so the numbers have to be minimal. My 62 regular Conti was modified with the triple rings, but it didn't affect the sales price. I've seen more of the 10 speed models converted than actual Super Conti's.

Back