When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's "Sears" (Huffy?) hundred bucks North bay Area Craigslist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Very nice bike. However, nobody trademarked the name “Mainliner”. It was used by JC Higgins / Sears, Huffy, and I think maybe Murray. By the time this was made, Huffy long stopped using “Mainliner” for their bikes. This was made by Huffy for Sears. Note, there are NO “Huffy” logos on this bike. This was when Huffy was trying harder to compete with Murray in dept store bikes, yet also trying not to undermine their bike shop dealers. Murray bikes were cheaper, and they got more contracts. Obviously, that tactic failed and all the American companies fell into that wormhole especially when Chinese manufacturers got involved.

Says it has 20 inch wheels?
does it? that can't be a 20". I can't see Craigslist at work since they just today started blocking it. 😡 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND MY NEXT BIKE!!! .. ebay is blocked as well. I hope they don't really expect me to work a full 8 hours every day. going to have to bring a laptop to work.

does it? that can't be a 20". I can't see Craigslist at work since they just today started blocking it. 😡 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND MY NEXT BIKE!!! .. ebay is blocked as well. I hope they don't really expect me to work a full 8 hours every day. going to have to bring a laptop to work.
Saw it in the craigs listing and has a 29 inch frame

Back