When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 1962 SCHWINN Corvette 5 speed middleweight cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
paypal cash or m/o
Zipcode

LIFE OF SCHWINN

I live for the CABE
49cm or 19” frame with 31” standover
I purchased this bike as a single speed and found it to be a rare 5 speed made in ’61 for ’62. It needs: rear hub/spokes, derailleur, freewheel, shifter and pedals. Has winged, but needs Starburst badge. Seat is correct and orig, but missing crash bar? and bottom lip of seat is cut off.
Decal on guard is also incorrect. Front wheel has some dings and fenders have a few that should be rolled/ Comes as is or without wheels or any other parts to save on ship, but it’s $300 + actual ship either way. I can cut rear hub out to ship. I am not selling individual parts. Get it before I rebuild it with incorrect parts and only sell locally. Glad to answer any questions or send more pics…

corv.JPG

corv2.JPG

49cm or 19” frame with 31” standover
I purchased this bike as a single speed and found it to be a rare 5 speed made in ’61 for ’62. It needs: rear hub/spokes, derailleur, freewheel, shifter and pedals. Has winged, but needs Starburst badge. Seat is correct and orig, but missing crash bar? and bottom lip of seat is cut off.
Decal on guard is also incorrect. Front wheel has some dings and fenders have a few that should be rolled/ Comes as is or without wheels or any other parts to save on ship, but it’s $300 + actual ship either way. I can cut rear hub out to ship. I am not selling individual parts. Get it before I rebuild it with incorrect parts and only sell locally. Glad to answer any questions or send more pics…

View attachment 1780094

View attachment 1780095
Do you have the serial # and is this on @GTs58 5 speed corvette list?

Back