When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961/62 Schwinn help! Plz!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just grabbed this 1959 double straight bar today.
3614192A-4C5D-4257-BF9F-53E2F974A4A0.jpeg
E5F42E8F-637F-4ABD-888A-B74AA28383D7.jpeg

Good morning Caber’s!
I’ve been looking at many of your double flat bars and I noticed that my flat bar frame has dimples on the inside of the left side chain stays top and bottom. Any idea why?

View attachment 1608635

View attachment 1608642

The pictures aren't the best but besides the paint missing they look pretty good. Not saying there are not talented people out there that could do it but they look original. How do they compare to the placement of a whizzer?

The pictures aren't the best but besides the paint missing they look pretty good. Not saying there are not talented people out there that could do it but they look original. How do they compare to the placement of a whizzer?
They look spot on to me but I’ll be the first one to tell ya that I’ve never seen a legit one in person. I’ll also tell ya that Gt is awesome with identifying these bikes and he definitely knows his poop! Lmao!

Back