When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961/62 Schwinn help! Plz!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Im 100% with you guys on the serial number not being the built date. Just look at the Cruisers of the late 70s and early 80s. I have an LS serial number cruiser that would put it at November 1981 but badge says it was built 251st day of 1982. I was just curious if there where any t
TYPHOON straight bar frame with built in kickstand that wod have an L1 or M1 serial number

I would say there is a very good chance there are some of those continuous twin bars out there. Using my Corvette 5 Registry for a reference, it's obvious Schwinn produced the different models in batches at certain times over the production year. The 5 speed had months between some of their batches with no production. The 1962 models began with the L1 serial numbers. This is apparent from the serial data

Im 100% with you guys on the serial number not being the built date. Just look at the Cruisers of the late 70s and early 80s. I have an LS serial number cruiser that would put it at November 1981 but badge says it was built 251st day of 1982. I was just curious if there where any t
TYPHOON straight bar frame with built in kickstand that wod have an L1 or M1 serial number

I have the other end of this. A November 62 stamped typhoon. Possible 63 double straight bar?
I just havent gotten to it to try to identify any of the other parts.

Back