When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 belknap blue grass

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
just picked this up- made one year only-not sure if I should fix it up or not.

100_1180.JPG

100_1181.JPG

100_1182.JPG

I probably would not spend much money on it. Clean it and service it if you want to ride it--do nothing if you are just going to move it along. V/r Shawn

just picked this up- made one year only-not sure if I should fix it up or not.

View attachment 478046

View attachment 478047

View attachment 478048

Worth about $250-$350 if cleaned up near mint. I would say $100-$175 as is. Will sell easier if the tires hold air and can be ridden. Paint looks like it will clean up really good. Rear fender and rims will too. I would replace the front fender, that rust is too deep. I have a front fender for this bike if you decide to fix it up.

It is a 1961 Bluegrass, built by Huffman Co.

I would be interested, as I was born in Louisville, and KY is where my family is from. However, I have too many projects at the moment.

Last edited:
great looking bike! I thought they only made them 1 year.

That Belknap Silver Jet by Fltwd57 is a 1 year only color. Don't know that yours is 1 year only. The only features his bike has that your doesn't is more chrome, electric horn, and electric tail light.

Back