When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Evans Viscount 800 26" Cruiser Fork Evansaction Double Springer FOR SALE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jayrev67

Look Ma, No Hands!
SOLD

Description

This is a very nicely cleaned up Evansaction double springer fork from a 1961 Evan Viscount 800.
These are very hard to find.

Condition
This fork was completely dis-assembled. All bolts and nuts were lightly cleaned to keep the original patina on the hardware. Chrome was professionally cleaned and polished and is original. One lock bolt is missing on the bolt-pin of one fork leg. This fork is straight and the threads on the headtube are excellent.

Restoration Work
The lower fork legs were spray bombed twice during this bike's life and had two very bad coats of black and green paint. With a lot of careful attention, I was able to remove the bad paint and retain the original gold and most of the white paint on the lower legs- it's only original once!

NOTE: Because the frame was also painted, I have decided to part this classic out. I also have the chrome chain guard, fenders, bars, grips, stem, cranks, BB, seat, frame and wheel set which will be listed soon. If you want other parts, let me know.

SOLD

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

1961%2BEvans%2BViscount-800.png

Last edited:
Back