When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1961 Red Schwinn Twin Straightbar Tornado Bike For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sorry, no shipping. I started a different thread yesterday under Middleweight Bikes asking an opinion of value on this bike that you may want to read as there are comments regarding the bike, condition, price. Not a barn find as in my populated area there are not to many barns, more of a shed find while hunting for Stingray bikes and parts. Was next to the Panther I am also selling on here.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Look at photos. I am sorry but I do not ship bikes for many personal reasons, just my choice to do it this way. I know and do not need to be told this really limits the market of who I sell to, but I would rather miss a sale than ship bikes anymore. Price is $350, I am located in San Jose, California. May trade up or down for Stingray bikes or parts.
Serial # starts with a F1, so a June 1961? Twin Bar Typhoon. Original paint, has a rear bendix brake. Wheels look to possibly be S2's, maybe painted, has the 26 X 2.125 tires on it, not the smaller middleweight tires which it should have. I guess owner wanted a balloon tire bike. Paint looks all original, fair worn shape. Screen on guard looks pretty good. Bike rides real well. So I can only make a guess as to value, maybe $250-400. Any input on price and the bike in general would be helpful to me and any potential buyer's. Thanks

102_0204.JPG

102_0206.JPG

102_0207.JPG

102_0209.JPG

102_0210.JPG

102_0212.JPG

102_0213.JPG

102_0214.JPG

102_0215.JPG

102_0216.JPG

102_0218.JPG

102_0219.JPG

102_0221.JPG

I hope to bring this up in the van to the Elk Grove show this Saturday if I do not sell it before then.

Back