When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Firebolt help condition/value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Would you guys give me your opinions on this bike's condition & maybe what it's worth IF Anything ? I am not Really a fan of these frames nor red :confused: .I know you guys have said Schwinn uses specific tires on some rims so would this be 1 of those type bikes? I can get it for less than $100,

Is it worth having around as a nice cleaned original ?

Would you guys give me your opinions on this bike's condition & maybe what it's worth IF Anything ? I am not Really a fan of these frames nor red :confused: .I know you guys have said Schwinn uses specific tires on some rims so would this be 1 of those type bikes? I can get it for less than $100,View attachment 1095636

View attachment 1095637

Is it worth having around as a nice cleaned original ?

I think you answered your own question. If you don't really care for the bike or the color then don't buy it unless you plan on a flip and frankly I see no meat on the bone for that here. Save your money for something you like instead of just buying stuff. V/r Shawn

Looks like a $50 bike as is or $100 with $50 tires and lots of work. Just hold out for a little and go to a few swap meets and i’m sure you can find a nice middle weight thats more equipped for $100.

I think you answered your own question. If you don't really care for the bike or the color then don't buy it unless you plan on a flip and frankly I see no meat on the bone for that here. Save your money for something you like instead of just buying stuff. V/r Shawn
That was my thoughts and I would hate to jus' stash it in a corner 'cause we all know "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner!" Lol. I just thought I would ask. If anyone is interested this bike is on FB and can be had for $50-60 ...for that I would at least rat rod it

Back