When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Firebolt help condition/value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Would you guys give me your opinions on this bike's condition & maybe what it's worth IF Anything ? I am not Really a fan of these frames nor red :confused: .I know you guys have said Schwinn uses specific tires on some rims so would this be 1 of those type bikes? I can get it for less than $100,View attachment 1095636

View attachment 1095637

Is it worth having around as a nice cleaned original ?

Oh by the way. I am positive it has a bendix rear hub ...... if that helps any. I read they're good like Komet Super & New Departure:confused:

Schwinn never made a Firebolt. I would have see it in person to comment on the price but it looks more like a $50 bike to me. Roger

Maybe a 60's Typhoon - with a bent fork, replaced seat and handlebar. Paint looks decent, but that fork is bent pretty bad.

Maybe a 60's Typhoon - with a bent fork, replaced seat and handlebar. Paint looks decent, but that fork is bent pretty bad.
Yeah. I am passing on it so if anybody wants it for anything .... i can give you the listing from FB

24" bikes are the red headed step children of the bike world!
Well ... with me the whole frame design, the schwinn maker, and 24" wheels has basically limited me to straight bar style frames, TRM tanked girls bikes, & modern day Chinese made bikes that can look old. Somebody has got to love the soulless gingers in the bike world though :neutral:

Back