When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Mark IV Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
Selling my 1961 Jag. I bought it a few weeks ago with the hopes of cleaning it, but new bikes came along so I need to sell it. It was made 3/13/1961 according to the serial number. HAS ONE YEAR ONLY STEM AND SUNBURST BADGE! Everything is original. I rode it and it is very smooth. As you can see it is very dirty and rusty, but I cleaned some rust off in several area to show how nice it will look when finished. The only thing this bike is missing is the horn and a sturmey shifter, both easy finds. The seat needs to be glued back down in the front as shown and there is tar on the bottom of the bike as shown as well. It also appears someone painted the rear rack with silver paint but underneath from what I cleaned it looks to be in ok condition. Hopefully someone here will give it a good home! NEW PRICE $550 SHIPPED!. Tires need to be replaced. Will come with 4 new brake pads, 2 new brake cables, and a new shifting cable.
IMG_2819.jpg
IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2826.jpg
IMG_2825.jpg
IMG_2824.jpg
IMG_2823.jpg
IMG_2822.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2820.jpg
IMG_2828.jpg

Last edited:
Status