When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1961 Schwinn PANTHER III

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Taking this to the Royal Oak Michigan swap, prefer not to ship but will consider shipping if it doesn't sell there. Serial number M12156 dates this to Dec. 1961. Very clean and pretty Panther III. All original and correct with the exception of the headlights. I acquired the bike without lights and obtained this set that are very similar. These are brand new and all metal as opposed to the plastic ones that Schwinn used. Anyone that knows these Schwinn lights knows how costly a new set is if you can find one. I like this look and most wouldn't know the difference. It has the starburst headbadge in perfect condition.
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG

The bike has some scratches and the front fender has some small bumps on the rear. I tried to photograph those but I think the photos make them look worse than they are. Have no idea how they were created. The chrome is super nice. The tires, Kendas, and tubes are new. The horn works. Asking $700. Please see photos.

Mike

Hi

Yours was sold as a 62. The 2 rivet seat, tank paint and rear rack peg it as a 62. Black Panthers seem the most appropriate!!

Back