When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Skipper value???

-
I suppose there are two sides to every story but I gotta say this ain't looking good for Mitch. If this is a blatant case of fraud then I am for banning as well. V/r Shawn

I did not say this one was mine I said I have one like it. With no horn button on tank. have one just like it serial # KO12833, Oct 3 1960.
It was just to give me an idea for a bike he seeks. If he was interested them I would of sent him pic.
And I also stated mine has the brown correct seat. not the red and white. Mine also had a stiff chain and was lubricated.
No need to get bent out of shape.

I did not say this one was mine I said I have one like it. With no horn button on tank. have one just like it serial # KO12833, Oct 3 1960.
It was just to give me an idea for a bike he seeks. If he was interested them I would of sent him pic.
And I also stated mine has the brown correct seat. not the red and white. Mine also had a stiff chain and was lubricated.
No need to get bent out of shape.
Before you edited your post....it said..."i got this one" GT quoted you on it...you do know it tells us when you edited ur post right?

...Mentiroso....

What I meant to say is one of this style. Of course pictures' will be followed.
I have sent a PM , but seems did not got thru.
Witch mean I am at fault.

How about we chalk this one up to misunderstanding.
@mruiz :
Please check out the Sell-Trade rules, #4 specifically.

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-rules.32869/

This applies to the entire site and private conversations as well.
Everyone must use their own pictures of the actual thing you have.
"Like this one" leads to trouble.
Use the "Report" button when needed.
thanks

What I meant to say is one of this style. Of course pictures' will be followed.
I have sent a PM , but seems did not got thru.
Witch mean I am at fault.
That fact you went back and edited it after being called out is what made you look really guilty...but the boss says you slide this time....so...just know were always watching!

fc30ef2b7a3604aa6e2632501ea4ed86.gif

Back