When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Streamliner, Just Unearthed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

antque

Finally riding a big boys bike
This bike was found in a out building a few towns over from me. the bike was the owners uncles who died years ago and the bike was stored away. Everything on the bike is original, even the Westwind tires. Paint is almost perfect, Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 000_2826.JPG
    000_2826.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 000_2827.JPG
    000_2827.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 000_2828.JPG
    000_2828.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 214
Sweet!

I'm not a middleweight guy, but if I were, I would trip over my tongue if I saw that thing! Beautiful bike!

That things is NUTS!!! The detail on the surface of the seat is ridiculous!! I love those peanut-tank bikes, absolutely killer!

I believe that model Streamliner was what the Panther II and Panther III evolved into when the Panther was discontinued in late 1960-ish.

Streamliner

The Streamliner was made only one year 1961, there was an earlier version on the 50's, The bike came in various colors, but all had painted fenders and limited chrome. Thanks for all you comments

That out building must have had the perfect climate for preserving metal items like vintage bicycles. The Schwinn is in immaculate condition. Bikes don't stay that clean even in my dry basement! Terrific find!

Dave

I always liked that bike. I have had a couple but that is probably one o the best ones in the country. They were pretty rare to begin with and most I have seen have been black. What a great score.

Back