When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Legnano

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Dweenk for your suggestion. I did buy something similar but when I received it the color is just too far off.

How do did you decide it's a 62, and a Mezza Corsa?
I have a very similar Legnano, bought as a bare frame with a bad re-paint, all the same frame details, but more plating and a different headbadge.
I decided that's what mine was due to tubing thickness and these dropouts (same as yours, it seems) :

P1010259r.jpg

Last edited:
More plating, different headbadge, and a five speed freewheel is pointing towards a difffernt model.

After coming across your bike on another site, with your serial number being an FM it puts it at a 63/64. Mine is an FA which puts it at a 62. This is a compilation of serial numbers off of the site Condorino. com. This is a great site for anything pertaining to the Legnano brand. A ton of extremely useful information there. Nice work on getting yours together and on the road many408.

9F5FEBEE-1252-4CD4-8184-51C45B9DC4C9.jpeg

Back