When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Legnano

-
Thanks Dweenk for your suggestion. I did buy something similar but when I received it the color is just too far off.

How do did you decide it's a 62, and a Mezza Corsa?
I have a very similar Legnano, bought as a bare frame with a bad re-paint, all the same frame details, but more plating and a different headbadge.
I decided that's what mine was due to tubing thickness and these dropouts (same as yours, it seems) :

P1010259r.jpg

Last edited:
More plating, different headbadge, and a five speed freewheel is pointing towards a difffernt model.

After coming across your bike on another site, with your serial number being an FM it puts it at a 63/64. Mine is an FA which puts it at a 62. This is a compilation of serial numbers off of the site Condorino. com. This is a great site for anything pertaining to the Legnano brand. A ton of extremely useful information there. Nice work on getting yours together and on the road many408.

9F5FEBEE-1252-4CD4-8184-51C45B9DC4C9.jpeg

Back