When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Royce Union Roadster 3 Speed unbelievable condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked up this little beauty a while back and have enjoyed riding it on the trails behind my house. I am upgrading now and no longer need it. It virtually looks like it came out of a time capsule or as if someone bought it 53 years ago and put it in their living room and then used it for maybe a couple of months. There are a couple of very minor blemishes here and there, but on the whole it really does look new. Paint, decals, chrome, cables, everything is in amazing condition.
It rides quiet and smooth, twist grip shifter works perfect, the brakes operate perfectly but the pads are hard and will need replacing. 26" Tires have been replaced because the originals were beginning to get hard, but were not worn at all. I honestly don't think this bicycle was ridden much. I will let this little gem go for $375 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. NOW $300 SHIPPED!!! If interested please PM me and I will get back to you. Just about any form of payment will work. (no sea shells or salt though) :)

Thanks View attachment 199366View attachment 199367View attachment 199368View attachment 199369View attachment 199370View attachment 199371View attachment 199372View attachment 199373

Last edited:
This is a great little rider and super clean. Great bike for your son or grandson.
Now $300 shipped!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back