When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Schwinn Heavy Duty Wasp as good as it gets!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37schwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Pretty close to NOS! *This has been sitting in my attic long enough *brought it down last weekend and put it together. It has some minor shelf wear but must be seen in person to appreciate the condition. Heavy Duty with US Royal Nobby tires, 2 speed kick back red band Bendix, Bendix model K front hub heavy duty spokes I added the NOS Delta Road liter and ding dong bell, and 1962 plate. My pictures don't do it justice. I'm going to list this for sale tomorrow night on ebay and also in our For Sale thread and I wanted to add this to the Schwinn Forum first.*

null_zps1574d6af-1.jpg

null_zpscea3a806-1.jpg

null_zpsf09c06c6-1.jpg

null_zps0b90fdfc-1.jpg

null_zps97465329-1.jpg

null_zps0e255e85-1.jpg

null_zps0db1f15d-1.jpg

null_zpsd463acad-1.jpg

null_zps9fb14313-1.jpg

Very nice Wasp , looks new to me , how much are you going to ask for it ?
Did you see the pair of 1963 Hollywood and Typhoon two speed kickbacks I picked up at an auction on the 14th , I posted them on the middle weight section ?
Thanks , Lee

A couple more pics

The bike is as close to new as you can get. I just "loosely" put it together over the weekend to be able to photograph it.

Still trying to determine a price to list at but the greatest value in this bike is of course the condition.

I don't think it's ever been ridden.

Albert

null_zps7a557476-1.jpg

null_zpsca6636a5-1.jpg

null_zpsd71b351b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JLF
Very nice

Wasps are hard to find as it is, but in this condition is unheard of. Congrats to you.

Never saw a for sale ad here on the Cabe. Did you eventually list it on eBay and has it been sold?

Back