When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 White Schwinn Traveler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jnzbikery

On Training Wheels
Any info or value on a 1962 mens white Schwinn Traveler. Appears to be all original and in mint condition. Reminds me of the rare white Schwinn Corvette's from the same year.

White was offered on the 61 men's models but not the 62 models, it went from White 1961 to Black 1962. White was offered in 62 on the ladies. But there is always a piece or two that defies what's printed in the catalogs.

Here's one that I've been eyeing on the local Craigslist for a while. It's not cheap, and it's a two speed instead of a three speed, so there's no front brake, but I could add a front brake.
00u0u_uxptVFqt9x_1200x900.jpg

I think the seller is full of bull on that one. Purchased and then hung in the garage and never used? Bwa ha ha! Check out the teeth on the chain ring. All Travelers were decked out with lights but this unused piece seems to have lost it's light set. Can't quite tell if the head badge is the Starburst, but I'm betting it is and not the wing badge. So 1961 model? Very nice example though.

1960 Schwinn Traveler Men's bike. Two speeds. This. bike is "All Original"down to the tires with no dry rot! Check out the original seat bag. Try to find another one in this condition . Was bought in 1960 and hung in the garage, never used. Truly rides like new. Great collection piece. Very cool and collectible. Also in Raleigh M-F .

Back