When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 CCM Sabre, like new!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian R.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
When I first saw this bike, my first thought is that I wasn't interested in buying it as it was outside of my collecting focus. All my bikes are coaster-brake bikes, as I like their simple, elegant look, without a mess of cables going every which way. I prefer 28" wood rim bikes, but have a few post-war, Canadian-made, 28" and 26" balloon bikes. But then the image of this bike had stuck in my brain, and it started to grow on me. It was still available, so I grabbed it. Original everything, including the tires. Yesterday I found the instruction manuals for the light and the 3-speed hub tucked into a match box in the touring bag. It rides beautifully, and everything works, front and rear light, speedometer, S-A hub. I love the colour scheme, and it's the only white, pre-1980s CCM I've ever seen. I haven't even cleaned up the chrome yet, this is the way it came. Photos:
CCMsabre1.jpg
CCMsabre2.jpg
CCMsabre3.jpg
CCMsabre4.jpg
CCMsabre5.jpg

I owned the identical bike in Kitchener Ontario. It was given to me by my confirmation sponsor. Nice to see one in such great shape.

Back