When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1963 Flamboyant Lime survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slmdbus

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_9358.jpg
IMG_9359.jpg
IMG_9360.jpg
IMG_9363.jpg
IMG_9365.jpg
I am downsizing my stingray collection starting with my Lime 63.

This bike is in original as found condition and was purchased from the original owner. This bike has scratches,scrapes, fade, the chrome is a little rough and the seat does have one tear in top.(see pics)This bike was well used and has the patina to show it but is a great looking early 63 stingray in awesome Flamboyant Lime.
Bike has all the correct early stingray parts, non crimped sissy bar , early headset, solo polo seat and center stamped 36spoke s-2 rear wheel ,center stamped s-7 front wheel ,and early wide handlebars.

Bike has vintage original tires with later date stamps and the front axle has later date stamp.some small nuts and bolts may have been changed through the years as well , this is typical with bikes that were ridden through the years(see pics)
H3 serial number August of 1963 built bicycle.
This is just a super cool original survivor bike that would make a great addition to any collection.
Looking for $1000 plus shipping,
I have a few early rays I will be posting shortly.
I have many more pics of needed thanks

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

Back