When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Murray Astro-Flite 24" bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Buy it now $650. What??
Nice looking bike though. $300 should be full retail I would guess. That's if it was a 26. Spaceliner that is. Not a Murray badged bike.
Im taken aback what people on ebay want for these spaceliner copies. Love the rear rack and flashing light tough. Lights Never tested....why wouldn't you test them....interesting. I would think that would be a deal maker.
Just thinking out loud here.

new to the hobby,more about the old bmx,thanks for your comment and why should I limit buy it now to 300.00 (you never know?) I dont know how to test it(the horn/light) It is pretty rare, I have not seen another for sale, and never with everything intact :D

I see your meaning. Didn't mean to offend.
Good luck with the sale.

No offense taken. If it doesnt sell I will list here. I also have another spaceliner? no tank that will be listed. If anyone wants pics lmk
also jaguar mk vi emerald 2 speed kickback thanks

Sorry about confusion on wheel size LOL I just took tank off and got headlight working I bet the horn would work with some tinkering Thanks Dean

Working headlights

Dean,
That will help your sale for sure. That's the first thing I ask is if the accessories work.
Usually the grounds go bad on these horns and lights. Probably a simple fix as long as you have good inerds.
Good luck on the Ebay listing.
It's a nice all original looking bike.
The popularity is rising on these, I doubt I'm the only one who is attracted to these style Murrays.
I just bought a ladies Sears Spaceliner and a ladies Flightliner that is still being put together before I can pick them up. Can't wait to get them so I can get pictures loaded and brag a bit.

Thanks for the comments,love the bike but selling for a friend,no play money right now economy sucks here in Mi. I'll be watching for yours when you post.:D

Back