When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Schwinn Tiger home tonight!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stingman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked up an all original February of 63 Tiger 3 speed tonight from the original owner! The bike has been stored away in his garage for over 30 years. He decided to clean out his garage and found this bike tucked away. This was his bike when he was eight years old for delivering newspapers. I ended up selling some misc stuff about 20 minutes after I bought the Tiger. After recoping my money for some other stuff, I am only into this bike $50!Pumpkin headlight included, which is almost perfect! This will be my winter project. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0451.jpg
    IMAG0451.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 94
That is a nice find. My '59 had the clamp for the three speed cable installed over the decal too, just shortening up the replacement an inch moved it forward enough
that the decals didn't have a clamp on them. Maybe not "original" but, nicer, I thought.
I think the days of getting a middleweight three speed Schwinn for a $50 outlay are drawing to a close. That is going to be a nice rider.

Ted

Thanks for the nice comments. I have one in line ahead of this winter to be cleaned up. Can't wait to get started on it!

Back