When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Schwinn Traveler...Just Got It

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Look what I found under the saddlebag. Valley Stream is about a half hour or so from my house. That will remain on the bike, of course. 🙂

IMG_1756.jpeg

Look what I found under the saddlebag. Valley Stream is about a half hour or so from my house. That will remain on the bike, of course. 🙂

View attachment 1689394

-----

thank you

have been waiting to find out how it read

bike note -

IIRC the Jawa/Favorit agent for the U.S. market was located in Valley Stream for many a yar...

company called "American Jawa"

they were also an agent for other products from the export group MOTOKOV PRAHA such as chain hoists, Barum tyres, sidecars, etc.

-----

The local Police Dept.'s would place those on any kids bike so they had a record of the original owner. And if it was ever removed, it still showed scratches where the plate was. Lol...serial number was a better ID though! 🤪

I've got a soft spot for these. They were just so over the top. All the options and glitz. I think this is the first single speed I've seen.
I was always under the impression that the starburst head badge was a 61' anomaly.
Over time I've found three and I seem to remember they were all on 61 models.

Back