When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Sears Flightliner - Gift for Father

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LLaurin

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello! I am looking for a 1963 Sears Flightliner. My father was born in 1951 and was 12 when he received his bicycle as a gift for Christmas. I would love more than anything to be able to purchase this for him....based off this info it looks like I am looking for a 1963 Sears Flightliner bicycle which was from the Sears catalogue that year. He absolutely loved this bike and unfortunately - only had it for a short while. According to his description when he was telling me the story - it was fully decked out, white wall tires, chrome rims, - chrome everywhere etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I only have a girls '63 Flightliner as well. Keep an eye out on eBay because they show up every so often. Most are misidentified as Spaceliners so search for both. A 1963 Flightliner will carry the JC Higgins badge. '63 was the last year of the JC Higgins brand.

Hello! I am looking for a 1963 Sears Flightliner. My father was born in 1951 and was 12 when he received his bicycle as a gift for Christmas. I would love more than anything to be able to purchase this for him....based off this info it looks like I am looking for a 1963 Sears Flightliner bicycle which was from the Sears catalogue that year. He absolutely loved this bike and unfortunately - only had it for a short while. According to his description when he was telling me the story - it was fully decked out, white wall tires, chrome rims, - chrome everywhere etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I have one but needs cleaning and put back together.

I only have a girls '63 Flightliner as well. Keep an eye out on eBay because they show up every so often. Most are misidentified as Spaceliners so search for both. A 1963 Flightliner will carry the JC Higgins badge. '63 was the last year of the JC Higgins brand.

Thank you for that tip! I was doing some research and i'll also look for the JC Higgins badge.

Just got confirmation from my Uncle - its this bike out of the catalogue - the fully chrome plated one with the jeweled pedals, etc.

JC HIGGINS CATALOGUE SEARS BIKE.jpg

Back