When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 tiger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Elnutty

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked up this Jan 63 schwinn tiger 2-speed off of Craigslist this morning ! Spotted it last night and they held it for me it was cheap , all original except the sparkle grips and reflectors

View attachment 871223

C48A3D43-3F74-491E-A711-961C0E029899.jpeg

Last edited:
I was looking up some info about this bike and was looking up 63 schwinn catalogs and a tiger is not listed ! But I’ve seen several 63’s before including this one !

I was looking up some info about this bike and was looking up 63 schwinn catalogs and a tiger is not listed ! But I’ve seen several 63’s before including this one !

Looking in all the wrong places? Oh, I know were you were looking. Findley's site has it and I suggest you use his site or the same scans at Waterfords site, unless you want to stay dazed and confused.
lol.gif
What info are you looking for?

1963dlr_Tiger.jpg

Nice bike.

I picked up a 59 Tiger for $15 off CL. The seller couldn't believe that he got so few responses. It's been repainted, and has an aftermarket seat but I had a couple of "S" seats. Nice chrome wheels and front rack. I didn't have the heart to tell the guy he spelled "shwinn" wrong in his ad. The bad - when I got it home, I found that 1) the rear axle shaft is bent, and 2) the goose neck has been welded to the head set. Oh well, new challenge. Any suggestions? The repaint is not a factory color. What's your opinion for the best color? In '59, the fenders were painted.

Thanks, Ed

Back