When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Typhoon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So I'm new to Schwinn's...the first bike has 2 braces on the front fender, 12" tip. The other Typhoon has one brace. Probably an 8 inch tip. The top fender is probably 33" long 3 3/4 wide. and the second Typhoon is probably 27" by 2 5/8 wide. I need the longer front fender to accommodate the headlight. I initially thought they had the same fenders....I bought a Typhoon that was being parted out. It has the shorter fender. :(
Ideally I need a black fender with white pins.
You might want to start a WTB thread, show the actual bike you own, the serial #s and post properly. Not trying to be a jerk but I am Sure you will have better luck vs hijacking somebody's thread in a Middle Weight forum.

So I'm new to Schwinn's...the first bike has 2 braces on the front fender, 12" tip. The other Typhoon has one brace. Probably an 8 inch tip. The top fender is probably 33" long 3 3/4 wide. and the second Typhoon is probably 27" by 2 5/8 wide. I need the longer front fender to accommodate the headlight. I initially thought they had the same fenders....I bought a Typhoon that was being parted out. It has the shorter fender. :(
Ideally I need a black fender with white pins
The fenders on my '63 are not 3 3/4 and were added later. It would have come with painted fenders. I do not think the Typhoon came with a light. My 1962 Fleet did however.

Love the skyhawks ….handle bars that is!

Nice Bike ! I have the exact same one that is curently completely disassembled. Tell me more about the wheels/ tires you speak of. I thought the s-7 wheels only accepted the special 1 3/4 tires?View attachment 1433661
MRG has 26x2.125 brick treads if that's your cup of tea. I would go with the red brick or wide whites on this bike. This bike would really pop. Enjoy and RideOn. Razin.

26x2x1-3/4" are the special oversize tires for S7 rims. Yes, they are different than normal 26x2.125" balloon. @mrg has them.
I have a pair of these wide whites on my 61 American and they really set this bike apart form some of the 26x 2.125 tires on my other builders. RideOn... Razin...

Back