When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964/65 Sky Blue Deluxe Stingray

-
Chris @60sstuff , just wanted to say thank you. I'm stoked, as I'm sure others are as well, that you're sharing these amazing crystal-clear hi-res photos of your bikes. Just absolute stunning examples of early Sting Rays. I also love the intricate (dated) details with actual manufacturer documentation showing when colors or options were first introduced and/or discontinued. Super good stuff. Keep em coming. I keep waiting for the infamous striped bed sheet to make an appearance 😜
Hey John (Livmojoe),

Here ya go, look familiar?

My old backdrop from a couple decades ago.
Two Original Super Deluxe’s that I have since sold. L4 Coppertone and a M4 Red.

C42A5911-D934-482F-861D-48224B0D8984.jpeg

155D31AC-1690-499C-B014-16822B045E38.jpeg

Paul,

That‘s a valid point, but from the looks of this guy, I think he could handle his buddies.

Someone should have bought him a Varsity instead, as he’s too big for this bike.

Who knows, maybe it wasn’t his bike? But it’s being preserved by me now.

Thanks, Chris.
Maybe he just stole it?

Maybe he just stole it?

Are you kidding me? With those two old school looking Euro-tank style grandmothers around. They do not look like they would put up with that sort of nonsense. Regardless of his size they would smack the stuffing out of him if they are anything like my Grandma's

That bike in the first photo I would be afraid to ride. It looks so good I would want to keep it that way. That's why I prefer to ride bikes with some flaws/blemishes.

Back