When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 AMF girls Roadmaster help needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Doing a refurbish on this for a friend. Does anyone reproduce the seat tube decal? Also needing a set of the pedals which are a dark green with white stripes and the rear reflectors or something close that will work. Thanks, Shawn

There was someone making some of the later decals on ebay, haven't seen that one, but they must have the technology to.

I have a couple of these rear racks- I know one is in good shape, same color with reflectors. I can look and send pic if interested. I can also check the pedals- i have this same bike, but bought it for the chain ring...

Can't tell from the picture how the reflectors are attached to the rack, but these might do the trick. Have fun!

Thanks folks I have the reflectors and really just need a decent set of pedals for the bike. V/r Shawn
I have a couple of these rear racks- I know one is in good shape, same color with reflectors. I can look and send pic if interested. I can also check the pedals- i have this same bike, but bought it for the chain ring...
If you still have a decent set of pedals please shoot me an email [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Back