When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Hercules AMF lightweight Mens 3 speed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

STACY W.

On Training Wheels
I am new at this. I bought this from a thrift store yesterday and it was SOOOOO cool looking! I can’t imagine it not being worth more than I paid. I ended up cleaning it up and honestly I thought it looked cooler dirty looking. LOL I can just see this hanging up in a bar or man cave or something like that. Every thing seems to work but the back tire is flat the front holds air but is all dry rotted. Should I try to restore? Should I sell as is? Should I clean it up better? It is such a neat piece but times like this it would be nice to flip. Suggestions please.

Favorite.jpg

CLEAN.jpg

TAILIGHT.jpg

STICKER.jpg

I am new at this. I bought this from a thrift store yesterday and it was SOOOOO cool looking! I can’t imagine it not being worth more than I paid. I ended up cleaning it up and honestly I thought it looked cooler dirty looking. LOL I can just see this hanging up in a bar or man cave or something like that. Every thing seems to work but the back tire is flat the front holds air but is all dry rotted. Should I try to restore? Should I sell as is? Should I clean it up better? It is such a neat piece but times like this it would be nice to flip. Suggestions please.

View attachment 1245997

View attachment 1245998

View attachment 1245999

View attachment 1246000
Typical Raleigh-built '60's 3 speed. They make good riders and this one looks to be in nice shape, but whether you would rather have the bike or the money is up to you. If you don't want it to ride I wouldn't put money into it, let the next owner decide how much they want to put into it.

View attachment 1245997

View attachment 1245998

View attachment 1245999

View attachment 1246000

Like Oilit said, nice bike in good condition. Raleigh marketed these in the US under a lot of names. I’m working on a similar but much poorer condition 1963 Huffy Sportsman that was given to me. I have a few donor bikes for parts and it’s just a pandemic project to keep from going crazy. Limited market for these although they are excellent riding bikes. Value might be $100-125

Typical Raleigh-built '60's 3 speed. They make good riders and this one looks to be in nice shape, but whether you would rather have the bike or the money is up to you. If you don't want it to ride I wouldn't put money into it, let the next owner decide how much they want to put into it.
THANK YOU! Thats what I thought. If someone is into restoring I would rather someone else put love into it. Thank you!

Like Oilit said, nice bike in good condition. Raleigh marketed these in the US under a lot of names. I’m working on a similar but much poorer condition 1963 Huffy Sportsman that was given to me. I have a few donor bikes for parts and it’s just a pandemic project to keep from going crazy. Limited market for these although they are excellent riding bikes. Value might be $100-125
Thanks for your input. Appreciate it! Good luck with yours!

If you can find it still on the web years ago their was a photo showing women assembling theses bikes at the Little Rock Ar. AMF bicycle factory

Back