When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 RAY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kasper

Finally riding a big boys bike
20170416_205708.jpg
20170416_205654.jpg

20170416_205627.jpg

JULY 1964 SKY BLUE SCHWINN STINGRAY AND YES THIS BIKE WAS FOUND BY MY FRIEND WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS ON IT DOWN TO THE TIRE TUBES!!!!! PAINT IS ALMOST FLAWLESS AND ORIGINAL. WRONG SEAT ON THE BIKE DUE TO REFINISHING THE BOTTOM OF THE RUSTED PAN. OTHERWISE WE DID A FULL CLEANING OF THE BIKE AND TOUCHED NOTHINF ELSE...

Nice looking bike. What is that rear tire?
the rear tire is a grasshopper slick we put on so when we ride her around the garage we don't further destroy the original schwinn studded tread tire that was on the bike when we picked it up.

the bike even has the valley stream bike licence plate on it. valley stream is on Long Island in new York and that's where I am from so it's extremely cool that the bike never left here and my friend was able to pick it up for less then 300 dollars. steal of a lifetime in the current market. Thank you to all for your nice comments as well.

Back