When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Schwinn 26" Typhoon, 2 speed hub For Sale - Complete with a number of NOS rare parts. REDUCED to $125.00

-
Price
$125.00
Zipcode

Darkwing

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a totally complete and original 26" Schwinn Typhoon for sale. The bike is excellent condition for the number of years since production. Coupled with the bike is an extra new set of S-7 tires and wheels that have been restored. The two speed hub has been rebuild chrome. The spokes are SS. I will be selling the bike with the following original equipment that has never been placed on a bike, with original boxes (packing). Schwinn Front and rear light )compete generator set, Bicycle Speedometer, part number 753-AH, full set of new decals, schwinn steel bike bell, tire pressure gauge. and a few added items. This for local pickup! If buyer desires, they can make arrangements for shipping.
Bike1.jpg
IMG_2305.jpg
IMG_2306.jpg
s-l140 (3).jpg
s-l140.jpg
s-l140 (7).jpg
s-l140 (6).jpg
s-l140 (1).jpg
s-l140 (5).jpg
s-l140 (4).jpg
s-l140 (2).jpg
s-l140 (8).jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I'm hunting is a tank for a late 50s girl's Columbia and a couple or three springer front forks. One for the Columbia, one for the typhoon and one for a 81 murray built western flyer. I'm sure I will find other gadgets I am want or need.

Since the "antique" schwinn is a 1976 year model. The other" schwinn" is actually a late 50s Columbia that when it's rideable is worth about$75 in real good condition. The schwinn she wants to be obeyed, claimed. I flipped it upside down and found a cracked bottom frame bar. I feel like I could weld it up but since she weighs north of 250 I would always be worried about her riding it. However I bet I can convince her she needs the typhoon.

Back