When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Schwinn Paramount With Original Chrome Fork.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
image.jpeg
1964 Scwhinn Paramount frame set. Matching serial numbered original chrome fork. Campagnola drop outs, headset, bottom bracket. Straight frame. Minor ding on top tube I'll have to get better photos of it with better light, really minor. Paints not bad everywhere except for the top tube, rattle can. Old decal added and an old repaint. Chrome playing on the fork is good. Chrome playing on frame moderate. Size is 57cm. Perhaps I'll let it go.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm struck by how little this frame has changed over time. My 72 looks identical. Those lugs are a bitch to mask off but worth it.

Weren't the cable guides on the right side of the top tube on the later bikes?
They look to be on the left side on this frame.

This is an early bike, 1964. I believe a one year only with the solid chrome fork option for a painted frame.

Here is my '65 P13 with the guides still on the right side. My '71 P15 has them on the right side also.
I'm thinking that yours were moved at some point, perhaps to facilitate a better cable routing for a Campagnolo sidepull rear caliper.

P1000253 (Medium).JPG

image.jpeg
image.png
Maybe the cable guides were. Who knows. Seems all the early ones are on the drive side. Anyways, the serial does indicate It is a "64".

Last edited:
Back