When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 schwinn stingrays jungle fever April 64 Dec J-33

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vastingray

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.png
Dec 64 j-33 and April 64 coppertones

The December 64 SR is a 65 model, shouldn't it have the curved sissy bar?

image.png
No the curved or hi loop didn't start til 65 I have several original dec 64s with square back sissybars only dec 64s I've seen with hi loop were super deluxes I've had a January 65 with a square loop a lot of stuff carried over in the early bikes like early 64s had 36 spoke wheels until at least April and non crimped sissybars here is another example of a original Dec 64 I've got a few more as well. And with the thinking that Dec 64s are automatically 65s 65 didn't offer a red stingray but here is a red December 64 so all that December bikes is the next year is hogwash at least in early stingrays

Last edited:
I needs to find me one of them cat skin seats for my rat '64 Stingray! Nice pair. V/r Shawn

Thanks Mark copper is my favorite color if you ever part with that super deluxe please let me know buddy

Back