When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964, Schwinn Typhoon, 2 speed kickback hub for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Darkwing

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a complete 1964 (26") all original Schwinn Typhoon for sale. The bike has new tires, inline rims, everything works as it should.
Just have too many Typhoons. I like Typhoons because this is the bike most families could afford for their kids.
The bike is red in color. Have new decals for the bike. Two seats. Ready to ride or restore with little efforts.
Can be picked up locally or buyer makes arrangements for shipment through Bike Flight or some sort of shipping agency. Excellent price of $175.00
As you can see from the pictures below the bike is a solid foundation as a everyday rider or one to be restored. Message me if you are interested.
The bike is located in Northwest FL.

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Last edited:
Wish it was. It is a 24" due to tire size (S-7), and all measurements. Have a 62 and 64 26". Thanks for looking

Wish it was. It is a 24" due to tire size (S-7), and all measurements. Have a 62 and 64 26". Thanks for looking
Not to argue, just want to educate. The bike pictured is a 26” bike. S-7’s came in 20”, 24” and 26”. You can tell by the spacing of the top tube and down tube where they come out of the headtube that this is a 26” bike. That’s good news. 26” bikes are more desirable.

No problem. Always need to be educate especially in this area of restoring bikes. will double check. If right, I am really happen about the difference. Will let you know

Back