When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikes&buses

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello everyone, A friend has this bike and i want to make him a fair offer on it. I know the seat is repop can anyone tell me what is wrong on it and what its worth. I know it doesn't show well in the pictures but in person you can make out H4 on the serial number......

Then dent on the top tube is a shame, otherwise a stunning bike with the wrong seat. IMHO the dent deducts $700-$1000 off the price.

Hello everyone, A friend has this bike and i want to make him a fair offer on it. I know the seat is repop can anyone tell me what is wrong on it and what its worth. I know it doesn't show well in the pictures but in person you can make out H4 on the serial number......View attachment 1432826
View attachment 1432826

View attachment 1432827

View attachment 1432828

View attachment 1432829

View attachment 1432830

View attachment 1432831
Looks like something is up with the handle bars they look off. Maybe just the angles of pics but the dimensions look odd. Nice bike, need serial number to make sure of year for price.

What is your intention? If he is your buddy and your going to keep it ? Tough call it has nice wheel set and that sissy bar looks right . What are you calling that color?

I don't think it the serial ground off, it looks like the axle was loose for a very long time.....i would say that the color is flamboyant red..the sissy bar looks og with a repop seat....

Last edited:
very nice bike, defiantly wouldn't mind having that, looks like the seat front tire and grips are wrong, looks original otherwise

Nice bike, bars look right just need to be stood up to look right, it is a standard Stingray so should not have the fenders. Pedals and rear reflector look right, the rear SLIK is a good one. I would also say Flamboyant Red. For sure does not need to be restored if that is the original paint. Looks to me it just needs grips, solo polo smooth seat and front tire. Myself, I would not worry about the dent on the top bar too much as mentioned above.

Nice bike, bars look right just need to be stood up to look right, it is a standard Stingray so should not have the fenders. Pedals and rear reflector look right, the rear SLIK is a good one. I would also say Flamboyant Red. For sure does not need to be restored if that is the original paint. Looks to me it just needs grips, solo polo smooth seat and front tire. Myself, I would not worry about the dent on the top bar too much as mentioned above.
What would be a value range on it? What year was Terracotta offered?

Back