When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964? Western Flyer Buzz Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Looking for some help from the muscle bike experts. I only have this one photo... may buy the bike on Saturday. Going by the photo, is this a '64? Did it have fenders originally? Thinking about buying it for my nephew who turns 7 soon.

Davenport Buzz Bike.jpg

Dave, that does look like an early model, but if I had to guess it would be a 1965 or later. The bike is Huffy made, and it will have a serial number on the non-drive side dropout. They start with the year manufactured, then a letter code for the location where is was made. Something like 5H would be 1965, made in the Huffy plant in Celina, OH.

It would be a great bike for your nephew!

Thanks, I'll check it out! I did get the bike... $80 bux, I guess not too bad.
Score! That thing is super cool. I’ve come down with a little Muscle Bike Fever lately. Unfortunately, all my nieces and nephews are too big for me to rationalize hoarding kid’s bikes. So I dragged a 24” Schwinn home to Hawai’i from Seattle so I can build a man-child Stingray. Ha. I’ll come say hi the next time I visit my sister in Cheney! FYI. Bikes fly free to Hawai’i on Alaskan Air.
Aloha, Steve.

Score! That thing is super cool. I’ve come down with a little Muscle Bike Fever lately. Unfortunately, all my nieces and nephews are too big for me to rationalize hoarding kid’s bikes. So I dragged a 24” Schwinn home to Hawai’i from Seattle so I can build a man-child Stingray. Ha. I’ll come say hi the next time I visit my sister in Cheney! FYI. Bikes fly free to Hawai’i on Alaskan Air.
Aloha, Steve.

Hi Steve! Yes, please stop by for a visit!

Back