When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Rudge Sport - Last Bike Find of the Year!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I started collecting vintage British 3 speed Roadsters this year and yesterday picked up my 11th and probably best find of the year, a 1965 Rudge Sport, in the harder to find 23” frame and very nice Dunlop stainless steel rims. All I’ve done is put tires and tubes on and my favorite Brooks B72 saddle with my lock and cable bag bearing my 1974 LAW (League of American Wheelmen) Century Run patch, the year I got serious with bikes and still going strong at 67!
What you see is all original. Paint is exceptional for its age with exception of chain guard and flaky decals. I’ve never seen a chrome steel Oxford frame pump, but there it is!
This year has been pretty sucky for us all, me included, but looking for, restoring and riding these great old British bikes has kept me reasonably sane in these insane times.

View attachment 1329873

View attachment 1329874

View attachment 1329875

View attachment 1329876

View attachment 1329877

View attachment 1329878

View attachment 1329879

View attachment 1329880

View attachment 1329881

View attachment 1329882

View attachment 1329883

View attachment 1329884
Nice bike! I picked up a '51 Raleigh Sports last year with same pump!

Back