When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Schwinn Heavy Duti King Size

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A little progress. The replacement rear reflector came and so did the new tires. I went with the Sunlite cst241 tires as they’re big and tough looking.

I also cleaned up the front wheel and removed an old bike license sticker on the rear fender that took forever to remove!

A12F6539-7623-4841-8AE4-11CC41F1A479.jpeg

431B851F-0B8D-431F-95B2-C0190FA96242.jpeg

Nice bike, good find. I especially want to say "Thank You" for sharing your story on the find. Behind all the finds are some cool stories but most folks don't share the details for whatever reason. However you provided enough info as if we were there too. It's cool to hear the details- how you found it, pics, strategy to score what you wanted, price you paid, and how you went about it. Your story prompted some good info on the bike. I learned some good stuff reading others comments. Again Thanks for sharing your story on the find; it's a nice wheela.

A little progress. The replacement rear reflector came and so did the new tires. I went with the Sunlite cst241 tires as they’re big and tough looking.

I also cleaned up the front wheel and removed an old bike license sticker on the rear fender that took forever to remove!

View attachment 1306142

View attachment 1306143
Man, this KING SIZE looks really nice. Only thing I would have done is put on some wide white walls. They would Jazz it up a little more. Welcome to theCABE and RideOn. Razin.

I almost never have sellers regret since I don't sell unless I'm sure and not very many even then. But here is one I sold that I've always regretted. I had a KS American so thought I could let it go, my mistake. Anyway here is what it looks like with whitewalls if you want to see one. I think the original tires were Tractor tires.

017.JPG

Back