When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Schwinn Stingray J-33 Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joey Bombaci

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello All!

I am currently rebuilding a 1965 Schwinn Stingray J-33 and I need two pieces to complete the build!

I am looking for an original set of 65 Wide Bars that are stamped with only "SCHWINN" on the tube.

I am also looking for an original 1965 Persons High Loop Sissy Bar.

The bike is a survivor so patina parts are preferred! Really hoping someone can help me complete this build!

Here is a before and after on cleaning up the frame!

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

Hello All!

I am currently rebuilding a 1965 Schwinn Stingray J-33 and I need two pieces to complete the build!

I am looking for an original set of 65 Wide Bars that are stamped with only "SCHWINN" on the tube.

I am also looking for an original 1965 Persons High Loop Sissy Bar.

The bike is a survivor so patina parts are preferred! Really hoping someone can help me complete this build!

Here is a before and after on cleaning up the frame!

View attachment 1829898

View attachment 1829899
Bicycle bones on Epay has repop high loop sissy bars they are great place holders until an original comes along. Original high loops are harder to find then the square backs

Back