When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 sky blue frame!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Marc's Classic Chrome

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_0607.JPG
i have been lookin for a 65 for a long time and I got very lucky and scored this SB for 50 bucks. Now begins the process of rebuilding. I plan to make it a super deluxe because the paint is so nice. I will be in need of some parts, so if you have some let me know. I would like a nice chainguard to match the quality of the frame for the most part.

View attachment 467598 i have been lookin for a 65 for a long time and I got very lucky and scored this SB for 50 bucks. Now begins the process of rebuilding. I plan to make it a super deluxe because the paint is so nice. I will be in need of some parts, so if you have some let me know. I would like a nice chainguard to match the quality of the frame for the most part.
I have a complete version of this bike. Just got it recently, it's a rad color

all I can say is I have been working on parts for my june 63 for over a yr now. when I say parts I'm talking everything down to correct bolts and what not. either which way your hardest part to find is going to probably be that high loop sissy bar with the persons stamp. 63 64 65 all had one yr only sissy bars. I have 1 of all 3 for this exact reason. best wishes and best of luck. I still can't find the 36 spoke rear wheel for my 1963. I have been looking for a clean one for 2 yrs and refuse to pay prices of 600 dollars for one wheel with no tire on it when you can buy a complete bike for that and less. sorry for the rant but that's a beauty you got there. if you ever find another 65 like that send one my way.

Tough Bike to complete from scratch as many parts are 1 year only pieces.. From the looks of the scratches / caliper bite by the headtube I would say it was a 2 speed bike ...

The 20 inch springer is pretty hard to get. I got lucky. I have seen a few 65 sissy bars over the last 3 years, but I gave up that since I am too tall even for the highest bolt hole.
J-33007.jpg

I have a complete 65 Deluxe that was repainted...lol.. I just need a decent orig paint frame

Back