When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Captain Action Captain America action figure

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
In 1966 the Ideal Toy Co. introduced Captain Action to compete with Hasbro's G.I. Joe. You could purchase different Super Hero packs and he could become Batman, Aquaman, Spiderman, Green Hornet, Buck Rogers and others. The mask fits over Capt. Actions entire head. It's a pretty cool concept. He's a fully articulating action figure(shoulders,elbows,wrists,hips,knees,ankles).

There's a good write up about him here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Action

This is the Captain America version. He comes with all the accessories from the original package - Ultrsonic Intensifier Pistol and holster, Laser Cannon and shield. The pistol has melted a bit from being in the holster. This was common from what I've read. The shield has one strap broken(he can still hold the shield). The left boot has a split in it. The uniform has some soiling/wear. It also includes the head and torso piece that was used to give the uniform and mask shape inside the box. Asking $95. shipped to CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks.
fullsizeoutput_c2.jpeg
IMG_6141.JPG
IMG_6142.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG
IMG_6149.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6153.JPG
IMG_6155.JPG
IMG_6158.JPG
IMG_6156.JPG
IMG_6159.JPG
IMG_6160.JPG